Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun at the Olympics

I finally decided instead of trying to catch up I will blog as I go, and then maybe do some back entries! Tonight my kids joined me in some olympic games. We had a blast. Brynnlee was so intent on competing in the Donut eating contest, instead of racing and ending up eating it on the ground like Caleb, she slowly enjoyed her Donut.

Brynnlee was my partner for the 3 legged race, we did good, took last place, but still it was awesome. I was tickling her half the time so we really did good considering all. Caleb beat Bryn & me, but Rich did pick Caleb up and run with him in his arms!
Brynnlee did an amazing job with the pole throwing contest. The pictures were taken with a phone, but you can tell that girl has muscles! Her mom, so me, won that contest against the girls in our group, Yeah!
You would think in the find a quarter in the flour contest I would have won with all that flour caked on, but I didn't even come close! We had a blast and that's what counts!

Cuddles after a Night Under the Stars!

After I put the kids to bed tonight Caleb came up and asked me if I would cuddle with him. He said, when you don't cuddle with me at night I wake up so so aunrey!
Last Monday, August 11, 2008 we slept out on the tramp since there was going to be a meteor shower. When Caleb woke up cold we got some of my socks, a sweat shirt, and I asked if he wanted to cuddle with me. They loved sleeping out on the tramp and Caleb is now obsessed with cuddling. Saturday night when I was preparing my talk for Sunday I didn't cuddle long enough apparently, so he asked me to help him find a bear to cuddle with! He is so adorable!

1 comment:

Dena said...

your kids are so lucky to have a mom like you they look like they were having soooo much fun