FUN IN JELLO
I really should have taken pictures of Caleb and Brynnlee on Monday, June 9, 2008. They went with me to a singles activity where they enjoyed a jello slip and slide. I had two red, slimy, but sticky kids. They loved it!
MY LITTLE CHEFF
Brynnlee helped me roll out homemade dinner rolls for Sunday dinner. She is such a great helper!
-Saturday, March 15, 2008
SCREAMING FOR ICE CREAM
Brynnlee & Caleb have a little fun wearing their ice cream.
-April 6, 2008
SO SORRY!
Brynnlee doodled all over her arms during sacrament
meeting. She meet me at the door with her arms out after church and an apology, doesn't she look sorry.
-Sunday, April 27, 2008
BRYNNLEE LOOSES TOOTH #3
She tells it all!
-May 6, 2008



5 comments:
cute krystal! i can't believe how big they're looking!!!
Go Krystal!
Go Krystal!
Go Krystal!
Lovin' the blog updates! :)
Brynnlee and Caleb are so cute and helpful. I love them to death!
You're doing great. If you need any help figuring things out... I can help a little.
awww love the tooth story nice to see another mom that uses a ziploc baggie LOL
Post a Comment