Monday, September 8, 2008

I'll Put Your Name on it!

Caleb & I shared a peach right before he went to preschool. When it was time to go he asked for another peach. I said he could have one after he got back from school, "I'll put your name on it for you". He said "I'm not going to eat my name though so maybe you can wrap it in a paper towel and save it for me." I love it!!!! So I've wrapped his peach in a paper towel for when he gets back. I love my kids!!! I wish I remembered to right down everything that comes out of his mouth, but at least I'm getting better!

5 comments:

angelle said...

Kids say the darnedest things! As well as do the darnedest things. I found a couple of surprises while I was unpacking today. I think Caleb put some legos in while he helped us pack. I had a good laugh when I found them.

Karyn said...

Krystal-Hey! I just found your blog through Hayley. How are you? It's been years!

jae said...

I FOUND YOUR BLOG! I LOVE IT. I listen to your music list all the time.

Thanks!

Amy and Jeremy said...

Hi! Hi! I sent your birth announcement to your parent's house. Send me an email so I can update your address before Christmas:) Your kids are getting so big!!! In school and everything. I will check in more and I am so glad to see your blog! I totally miss you and Love you!

Amy and Jeremy said...

My computer went down and now I don't even have your parents address. Will you send me both your parents address and your address. PLEASE?!